Personal Information Updates

Personal information can be updated online via HRMS for changes to your address and phone number using Employee Direct Access.

  • Login to HRMS. 
  • Click Employee Direct Access, then Personal Information Review and Update.
  • Choose Personal Information.

Complete the Employee Personal Information Change Form for changes to:

  • Name – copy of new Social Security card required
  • Marital Status – copy of Marriage Certificate or Divorce Decree required
  • Emergency Contact – no documentation required

Be sure to attach any required documentation, and submit to HR Transactions by mail, fax, or in-person.